Saturday, August 11, 2018

ourfaithintime

"Do you have faith?

No, not that faith. Let's not talk about religion today (because religion is being talked everywhere nowadays). Let's talk about something more deep and personal.

Let's talk about dreams. Tell me your dreams, or imagination. Tell me your darkest thoughts, tell me your darkest fear, tell me what you're afraid of, tell me what's your definition of scary.


Tell me more. Tell me what you're made of. Tell me what's your current status; are you okay? are you stressed out? did you checked yourself today?. Tell me more than someone-you-loved-but-not-loving-you-back.

Tell me more because you won't know when fate will take it all away. Tell me more about what you're into because you won't know when your faith will lost in it. Tell me more while time running out like there is no reason for it to stop.

Tell me more before you have to sit down and put your pen to paper. Tell me more about your effort,
tell me more about your sleepless nights, tell me more about your tears, tell me why you're crying.

Tell me your biggest problems, tell me why you're never stop working, tell me why you're stay up late until the morning feels like sunset and the sunset feels like sunrise for you, tell me why you keep being strong."

"Let me tell you what I'm afraid of.

Let me tell you things that kept me up until 2AM in the morning.

Let me tell you about my dreams or my current status. Let me tell you why I'm keep on being strong. Let me tell you why.

There's this dream that we always chasing after. There's this imagination that we know could work. There's this star in my constellation which I could get. There's this thing that keeps me up. There's this thing that gives me hope everyday.

Then there's this thing we called as Time. It could be dangerous yet beautiful. It sweeps away pain, sadness, and happiness and joy. Sadly, it sweeps our dreams away, too."

"What if I told you that it's not time that makes you either stronger or weaker, but it's yourself? Stop blame time for everything that you could've done. If it's hurt, it's because you yourself who let it hurts you."

"You're right. It hurts because we allowed them to. Let time pass by, let us do the rest on what's left. Anyway, what's left?"

"I don't know. Hope?"

"Hope left. Let us pass this hope to whomever the universe decide to gives to. Let us know if there's any better way than passing everything-we-know-and-giving-up."

"Let us know if we still have time for everything-that-we-could-have-done-or-put-things-into-places before we leave."

"Our problem is we thought we have time.

We are running out of luck, love. Sooner or later."

semestaperfeksionis
Notre foi sur le temps (our faith in time)

No comments:

Post a Comment